Dr. Cynthia Wilson
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Areas Of Expertise
- Woman's Trauma
- Complex Trauma
- Personality Disorders
- Childhood Behavioral Problems
- Adjustment To Life Changes
- Individual / Group Therapy
- Self Esteem / Confidence
- Doctorate degree from Argosy University in Tampa, FL in 2010.
- Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology from Argosy University in Tampa, FL in 2008.
- Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology from Troy State University in 2004.
- Completed pre-doctoral internship at the Wichita Collaborative Psychology Internship Program.
Dr. Wilson has practiced in the mental health field for over 10 years. She's worked with clients of all ages and all walks of life. She specializes in neurofeedback, trauma, depression, and anxiety disorders.